Far from the Cold!

Far from the Cold!
This is our disney!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

PB works for me!

Okay, so I'm sitting here eating some "Smoken' Stampee Fume" chips, yes they are a bit "warm" but with a tall glass of water, they are tasty. I think I'll bring a bag or two to the picnic, along with the strawberries and chocolate dip too!
The PB Works experience has been fun, I've been playing along with it for a few weeks now and am finding it a lot of fun, although if anyone can tell me how to properly use the "folder" option, please let me know! I will definitely continue to use this application-or maybe one of the similar programs that were mentioned on the excursion 7 page. Since I already use the class portal with all my courses, I am a firm believer in the positive communication link that it provides between school and home. My school parents love the site, and the students use it daily, however I feel the Board Class Portal program a bit limiting and slow to upload and use, so I've been looking for a friendlier program for awhile!
Wiki Away!

No comments:

Post a Comment