Okay it's a neat site (Picasa), and the tag thing is neat too. I was able to send a picture that had no tags-not sure if that means it was recently posted or it was such a boring picture of an orchid float at the Blomencorso parade that no one even cared about it. A bit sad if the latter is true. Picasa itself is neat, but again you start searching and one thing leads to another and time flies by! I've used this site in the past. At Christmas I was making a calendar for my parents of a collage of photos of their grandkids for each month of the new year and required my brother to send me more photos of his kids. It was easy to pull off his photos and then put them in the calendar I was making. However the fact that the pictures are not really secured and anyone can look at them is a bit creepy-you never know!
I may use it again, however many pictures are copyrighted so I'll probably just use it for interests sake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love the picture! Don't need to see his face to sense the excitement. Congratulations on a great shot.
ReplyDeleteCopyright is a big issue. Try CreativeCommons where it is easier to find pictures that can be adapted or used freely.
ReplyDeleteAdorable picture!
ReplyDelete