Far from the Cold!

Far from the Cold!
This is our disney!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Science Geeks are our Friends

Alright, so I'm trying to add...is it called a "hyperlink", I am so out of the loop-but I guess that's the purpose of this journey. Us science geeks like to explore other "cool" science sites, and now that this blogging thing is looking promising I might as well "link" to other places I'm exploring-for future referencing! So here is a cool one using brainteasers. This post is taking me a while to write since I keep going to the neat site and exploring it! I don't know if this blogging thing will be useful in the classroom because I think if the kids are like me, they will very quickly forget what they are supposed to be doing! Here is another good site, I've used the ideas from here for my essential courses: experiment of the week.
....okay, it's been another 20 minutes of being off in left field-what am I doing, focus on what you really needed to do tonight Isaaleroo! .... another 15 minutes wasted-focus, focus---another cool site for 4U bio teachers-oh wait it's some other teachers blog-can I send my students there? Or is that not really allowed? It would be so much easier though-I'll have to think about the ethical issues surrounding that idea.
I'm off to do some school work that I'll hopefully one day get paid for!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if you will find this one useful, but I lost a chunk of time playing with it the other day:
    http://fantasticcontraption.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tour Guides for getting me off on another tangent-definitely a neat site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had better luck with it than I did - I got stuck at an embarrassingly early level!

    ReplyDelete